SFR Chain Group has been excelling at manufacturing and innovating motorcycle and industrial chain since 1991, always focusing on high quality and innovation to stay in the pole positions of the industry.Chinese companies have established strong positions in two types of innovation—developing new products and services that address consumer needs, and process SFR has been keeping striving to improve product ... SFR is becoming one of the largest motorcycle chain manufacturer in ... ...
February 12, 20202258
On February 10, 2020, our HQ and main factory (for motorcycle chain) officially resumed operations, after the longer-than-usual Chinese New Year holidays, forced by the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus. Hangzhou SFR Technology Co., Ltd. has passed the strict review and approval of the Yuhang District Epidemic Prevention and Control Headquarters. It is one of the first companies to obtain the approval by the local government.
The rest of our production centres, including our three factories for industrial chain, are still in the process of returning to work, and will soon resume operations. However, because some employees were outside of the province and have not yet returned, and many suppliers and logistics have not returned to normal operations, the production process will still take some time until it reaches normal levels. All stakeholders are making every effort to achieve full capacity as soon as possible.
Some of the preventive measures being implemented:
1. Teams of 10 employees are set, with a team leader appointed to register and report the whereabouts of the other 9 employees daily, reporting physical interaction with other people and health status.
2. The gatekeepers take temperature levels, identity card registration and sterilization of incoming and outgoing personnel.
3. Sterilization of the entire park at least twice daily, and conduct inspections regularly by 2 employees.
4. The fifth floor of the entire Building No. 1 of the company serves as isolation room, with a total area of about 900sqm in 50 rooms.
5. The company canteen is divided into groups, with tables limited to one person, with distance between seaters more than 1.5 meters, facing in the same direction.
6. The distance between staff during meetings should be more than 1.5 meters.
Our sales and administrative staff are still working from home, since they can carry out their tasks remotely and reduce the risks of infection on their commuting. It is expected to be back to normal by the end of February.
SFR is committed to actively cooperate with the Epidemic Prevention Committee to fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus.